“Why Balancing Hormone Health is the Key to Restoring Energy Levels, Eliminating Belly Fat, and Overcoming Foggy Thinking and Lack of Mental Clarity”
Discover How to Tell If Your Hormones Are Out of Balance, and What to Do About It
By Shelli Stein
If you’re over the age of 35, or you’re quickly approaching that age, you can’t rely on your youth to keep you healthy. Keep reading to find out what you CAN rely on to keep you healthy.
The most misunderstood reason we experience declining health as we age has to do with our hormone health.
What To Know About Hormone Health
- Hormone levels become significantly imbalanced as you age or as a result of lifestyle factors.
- And when they do, you start putting on extra weight, you feel stressed, and your sex drive may plummet.
- Hormone imbalances cause serious health problems like metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, diabetes, and musculoskeletal pain.
- Chronic stress takes its toll on your hormones causing inflammation, low thyroid function, and compromised immune function.
An Epidemic of
Poor Hormone Health
Hormonal health problems are rampant in North America, Europe, and many other countries of the world.
The epidemic of obesity (particularly the deadly heart-killing belly-fat that is more common as we age), “man boobs” (a typical sign of hormonal imbalances in men), lack of mental focus and forgetfulness, are all signs of hormonal imbalances.
They are not only common in our modern civilization… they are the norm! We expect these health problems to develop as we age, because everyone we know is suffering from them.
Yet, although hormonal problems are common, there’s nothing normal about them.
Hormonal disruptors include a non-hormonal friendly diet, not enough or the wrong kind of exercise, insufficient sleep, stress, and environmental toxin build-up.
Are your hormones out of balance?
Here’s an easy way to tell:
You may be wondering how to tell if your hormones are out of balance. Although the following symptoms can mean more than just hormone health problems, when taken together they are often a warning sign that your hormones are unbalanced.
Signs of Hormonal
Imbalance for Women:
- Weight gain/excess belly fat
- Difficulty losing fat
- Decreased sex drive
- Fertility issues
- Lack of energy
Signs of Hormonal
Imbalance for Men:
- Decreased sex drive
- Excess body fat, especially in the belly
- Sleep issues
- Hard time gaining muscle Blood sugar fluctuations
- “Man boobs”
- Fertility issues
- Lack of energy
- Joint issues
All of this information may sound depressing, especially when we realize that we’re not getting any younger.
If you know the signs and symptoms of hormone imbalances, you can take steps to keep all your hormones at healthy levels.
Why is Hormone Optimization Essential?
When ANYTHING is out of balance in your body, think hormones first!
Hormones control how you look, feel, and age.
People who focus on hormone health age better, look better, and perform better cognitively.
You will look great, feel great, and live a better life because hormones are the key to everything.
Once you get this, it’s easy.
You CAN reprogram your hormones and upgrade the way you Look-Feel-Age.
The earlier in life you start to understand this, the better off you’ll be in your health and longevity.
Are you Already Using Natural Strategies
to Maintain Hormone Health? Are You
Getting the Benefits or Are You Still
Your hormone health is influenced by multiple factors, and the changes that happen to your body as you age are NORMAL.
Understanding more about these factors and how you can influence them will optimize your health as you go through life.
The rebalancing approach involves restoring function. Your hormones haven’t gone anywhere.
They are not missing, and you can’t really replace them. What’s actually happened, though, is that the functioning of your hormones is diminished and that function needs to be restored.
And you CAN restore them NATURALLY.
In this restorative approach, prevention becomes the cure. When you remove the obstacles to the cure, your hormones will start functioning again.
*You can age the easy way, or the hard way. Working with your hormones to keep them healthy and functioning properly is the EASY WAY!
How Many of These Common Sources of
Stress Do You have in Your Life?
Stress hormones are at the root of so many hormonal issues.
- Insufficient or poor quality sleep
- Missed meals and drops in blood sugar
- Sweet or starchy meals spiking your blood sugar
- Environmental toxins
- Illness, pain, or infection, especially long lasting or chronic
- Emotional loss: break-up or divorce, loss of a loved one
- Financial loss
- Changing jobs or careers
- Feeling out of control, loss of personal power
- Not enough down time or “me time”
- Feelings of anxiety or depression
- Childhood abuse
- Historical stress from families or childhood experiences
is Excited to Present You This Unique
Shelli Stein, age 59, has worked with thousands of men and women helping them restore their youth through fitness and a natural hormone health program.
Shelli’s clients, students, and readers attest to the fact that she’s one of the best and most knowledgeable persons they know in the fields of health and fitness.
Her knowledge of body movement is unparalleled, and hormonal health has always been her favorite field of research.
Hormone health is such an important topic that you should only purchase a product from an expert.
If you’re worried about how well you’re aging or will age, then you should pay attention to this important hormonal health information.
Shelli Stein has created a product that will fill out this missing piece in your health puzzle. She’s proud to announce:
Navigating Hormone Health: The Guide
To Use For Increasing Energy, Decreasing
Stress, and Transforming Your Health
In Navigating Hormone Health, you will discover:
- Why restoring hormonal balance is the key to having abundant energy (which means: waking up easily and with enough energy to start the day, and rarely feeling highs and lows in energy levels throughout the day)
- The 7 most important hormones to focus on when you navigate and restore hormone health.
- The two important tests you can do in the privacy of your own home that will point you in the right direction as you begin navigating hormone health.
- The 6 key principles to achieving your highest level of optimal health and peak performance.
- Why belly fat is the worst kind of fat to put on and how to eliminate it effortlessly.
- How to avoid night sweats. The surprising reason why we overheat during sleep. This concerns both men and women!
- The steps you need to take to fall asleep easily without waking up during the night.
- What to do about hot flashes: this overlooked health principle could get rid of your hot flashes forever.
- Man-onopause: why men also suffer from the effects of declining hormone health, with symptoms such as low sex drive, irritability and more. The good news: you can reverse these symptoms with these three natural methods!
- Why a hormone imbalance often leads to “foggy thinking” and lack of concentration. You’ll be able to concentrate for long periods without feeling tired once you master this hormone health principle.
- How to easily regain the sex drive you had before those hormonal health problems started.
- Some specific ways to tell if your hormones are out of balance using personalized questionnaires.
- 12 symptoms and conditions caused or aggravated by hormone imbalances.
- The 6 signs that the way you’re living is not keeping your hormones balanced and fully functional.
- Why certain foods are essential for hormone health while others are detrimental.
- The best foods to eat whether you’re experiencing perimenopause or menopause symptoms.
- What role being overly acidic or a high alkaline producer has on your hormone health.
- Why adrenal health and function is crucial to hormone health, how to know whether yours are functioning and what you can do to IMPROVE and heal them.
“My Energy Levels Have Improved and
I Lost 13 Pounds”
“I’ve always considered myself fit, so I didn’t understand why I started feeling so sluggish and such low energy.
A friend suggested I talk with Shelli and after answering the questions she asked, I realized much of what I was experiencing could be hormone related.
I took the tests she recommended to check on my hormone levels and for the past few years have been using both her nutritional advice and exercise programs.
My energy levels have improved and I lost 13 pounds as well. And for me the most important change has been that my blood sugar levels are not all over the place. I never realized how much my moods were hormonally driven. Shelli helped me connect the dots and take better care of myself.”
– Marianne M.
“I Feel Great And I’m Staying
Lean and Active”
“There’s so much misinformation out there about health, so I often ask Shelli what she thinks. I really want to educate myself properly. I’m in my mid 40’s and realize that I want to set myself up for the easiest menopause possible. I know it’s up to me to eat well and stay active but I often feel like I don’t know what that really means. Shelli’s books, and all the newsletters she sends us really help. Over the years she’s given me information and kept me focused as to what diets to follow and what exercises will be best for me. I feel great and I’m staying lean and active. She’s been such a positive and encouraging coach!”
– Lisa D.
“I’ve Said Goodbye to 9 Pounds and I’m
Finally Getting the Sleep I Need. My
headaches Are gone.”
“After feeling so stressed out all the time, I decided to work with Shelli to see if I could start taking better care of myself. I knew it wouldn’t be easy to make changes but I also knew I needed help. We set goals and began. After a few weeks, it got easier!
I’ve also said goodbye to 9 pounds and I’m finally getting the sleep I really needed. Besides Shelli’s passion for helping others feel and look their best, and her years of experience as a coach, she really does live the lifestyle she promotes.
It’s not “do as I say, not as I do”. She’s really doing everything she’s teaching me to do and I really like that. My headaches are gone and my blood pressure is much better, and my self confidence is improving with each day and each new goal I meet.”
– Linda A.
“From 21% Body Fat to 12%”
“It’s never fun to look in the mirror and wonder who that out of shape, fat guy is. But after we had our first son, and my dad passed away in his early 50’s, I started to look in the mirror and get depressed. I thought I was eating OK and did some kind of exercise regularly but maybe I was just kidding myself. I’m in my early 30’s and realized I didn’t know what to do.
OK, I knew what to do but knew I couldn’t do it alone without help, so I contacted Shelli. The changes I’ve made physically, including the fat I’ve lost (from 21% body fat to 12% so far), have not just affected my physical self but have improved all areas of my life. I feel a lot better about myself, my work, and my relationships, and I feel more focused and ready to be a great healthy role model for my son.”
– Jeremy S
Drug companies don’t want you to know
about the NATURAL alternatives to
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
and other medical approaches!
They’re counting on you NOT having natural alternative information at your disposal!
They don’t want you to know how you can maintain hormone balance and function NATURALLY without medical treatments.
I believe it’s best to gently work with your hormone system to restore, rebalance and enhance it.
Why use a hammer when a feather will do?
Small changes work miracles in your body. Once you use the tools, tips and information in Navigating Hormone Health and change a few aspects of how you’re living, you’ll start feeling better NOW!
Who is Navigating Hormone Health
Is This Program Only for Women?
Although more women are more aware of the problems relating to imbalanced hormones, the truth is that both men and women have to be concerned about hormone health.
If you’re a man or a woman who feels you are doing everything right and have taken good care of yourself but still experience less than optimal health, energy, and body composition, then our product has been created just for you.
If you know that something is “off” in your body and you’re looking for ways to figure out what that is.
If you’re tired of feeling out of control and want to DO something about it…
- Fat burning pills and supplements that don’t do anything and are a waste of money when your hormones are out of balance.
- Crunches, or exercise and fitness routines that don’t get you results UNTIL you restore hormone health.
- Scams that promise a quick-fix band-aid approach without addressing the underlying causes of why you’re feeling the way you do.
Right now, in the next few minutes, you could discover:
- How to easily and quickly assess the state of your hormones.
- How to understand the links between stress, fat, and the level of certain hormones.
- How to NATURALLY decrease estrogen dominance and understand the role estrogen plays in your health.
- How to recognize the 10 most common problems associated with hormone imbalances and what to do about them
- How to incorporate fat burning foods into your diet.
- How to use unique strategies to decrease and relieve stress.
- How to stay motivated and have the best mindset possible for feeling your best
As part of the program, we include three main elements to cover all bases.
Navigating Hormone Health
This eBook in PDF format, instantly downloadable so you can get started immediately.
The 17 chapters give you:
- Easy-to-understand essential information about optimizing your hormone health. Easy, fast surveys to assess your current hormone health. Charts, checklists and dozens of tips sprinkled throughout the book.
- Everything you need to test for and suggestions to correct the most common hormonal and foundational health problems.
You’ll love the easy-does-it approach of Navigating Hormone Health. Real health is real simple and this book provides uncomplicated, proven, safe, and effective ways of restoring your hormones to their natural and fully functional condition.
Navigating Hormone Health presents you with choices you never knew you had and new discoveries you can use (instead of HRT, pills and health scam products) to restore your hormone function.
The Optimizing Hormone Health
This is a 60 minute audio presentation that will clarify and go beyond a lot of the material in the main eBook. This audio is in MP3 format and is downloadable so you can get started immediately.
- How to recognize your hormonal imbalances and how to fix them.
- Understanding what the most important hormones are and what they do.
- How to manage cortisol so you don’t end up with adrenal fatigue and thyroid issues.
- How to increase testosterone and keep it at healthy, fat-burning levels.
- All about managing your insulin so you don’t end up insulin resistant.
- What the 6 components of a hormone healthy diet are.
- How to create a hormone-friendly home and the 12 most toxic substances found in our everyday products.
- The 11 best ways to boost your sex drive.
- The 5 worst hormonal disruptors.
- And more!
“All Of Your Hormone Health Questions Answered!”
Even with all of the detailed information contained in Navigating Hormone Health, it’s possible that some of your personal questions may not have been answered. A teleconference was held for those who ordered during the launch of this product.
You will get access to the teleconference recording.
Patricipants got to ask all of their specific questions about hormone health and Shelli answered ALL of them live.
This teleconference is a $197 value and will be available for FREE to anyone ordering Navigating Hormone Health this week during the launch, and the recording will be available to everyone after it is completed.
Launch Only Special: This is a
Limited Time Offer That Will Be
If you take advantage of this launch offer
now, you will also receive:
- Bonus #1: Age-Defying Superfoods – How to find and use the best antioxidants out there. Includes the keys to understanding ORAC, the USDA’s extensive testing program of antioxidants. A $19.95 value!
- Bonus #2: Nuggets of Nutritional Know-How- 20 nuggets you can put into practice immediately to feel your best! A $19.95 value!
Read the eBook at your own pace. Listen to the audio MP3 and attend the teleconferences, for a full 60 days from the date of purchase.
If before the end of that time, you aren’t 100% convinced of the quality of my information, simply return the package and contact our staff at www.activemenopauselifestyle.com/contact-us/.
I’ll personally make sure you get an immediate refund of your purchase price, no questions asked.
The link below will take you to a secure website where you can place your order.
Start learning how you can feel better, look better, and move better! Just click on the order button below to be taken to our secure order page.
Hormone Health is the missing link
you MUST use if you’re over 35 years
and want to ensure good health now
and in the future.
No matter how severe your symptoms are, there’s a
personal hormone restoration program for you!
Navigating Hormone Health gives you the tools you need to discover why you aren’t feeling well.
Often it’s a lack of understanding because of the widespread misinformation that’s out there.
There could be many variables working against you. You’ll discover what they are and what to do to reverse the trend. It’s time to take control again!
It’s up to you. With the information in Navigating Hormone Health you’ll be taking the first step toward taking control of your life. You don’t have to suffer or feel frustrated another minute.
If you seek groundbreaking research and a fresh perspective on healing your hormones NATURALLY, you will find them in Navigating Hormone Health!
You owe it to yourself if you’re 35 or older to get your hormone health back on track.
Hormone restoration doesn’t have to be complex when you know what to look for. Many times you can correct imbalances WITHOUT resorting to drugs or artificial hormone treatments.
To Your Success and to Optimizing Your Health,
*To pay with Amex, choose the PayPal option
PPS: Why hesitate to give this book and program a try? After all, you have a full 60 days to evaluate them and if you’re not 100% satisfied, just return them for a full refund.
Information about Eating Well, Healthy Living, and Staying Fit from Shelli Stein –Working in the health, fitness, and personal development movement for over 20 years.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.